Case ManagerBear River Mental Health Services, Inc.
Part-Time Case Manager
To work in Box Elder County
Duties: coordinate, assess, link, and monitor client activities within an interagency setting. Provide Individual and Group Behavioral Management, Skills Development, Pick Up and Delivery, Respite, and Personal Services, as prescribed.
An additional stipend for fluency in Spanish language may be offered. We provide excellent benefits and are an equal opportunity employer.
Position Location: Box Elder County
Position Salary: $13.41 per hour (non licensed) - 18.93 per hour Licensed with experience
Position Hours: 20 hours/week
Position Shifts: Flexible schedule
Ability to work well in a team setting. May require some weekend work. Bachelor's degree in behavioral science, with ability to obtain SSW licensure preferred, but not required. Must have a current Utah driver's license and good driving record, and be able to pass Criminal Background Investigation.
Additional 1.20 per hour may be offered for fluency/proficiency in speaking Spanish.
Other Skills, Abilities, And Expectations:
• Knowledge of confidentiality and ability to maintain strict compliance with confidentiality of all client and Center sensitive information.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of office organization and efficiency.
• Teaming skills for effective and cooperative interoffice relations.
• Computer literacy and skills for operation of automated medical records, email, scheduling, etc.
• Timeliness with schedule including whereabouts, arrival to work, and attendance at meetings.
• Positive attitude related to job expectations, supervision, Center policies and procedures, etc.
• Ability to behave ethically and to understand and maintain appropriate boundaries with clients, staff, and the general public.
• Conduct expected tasks in a safe manner, uphold Center safety policies, and report perceived safety issues to appropriate sources.
• Flexible hours to meet client and Center needs.