Level II Public Works EmployeeHyrum City
Hyrum City is accepting resumes for a full time Level II Public Works Employee. Candidates will be required to work Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. To 3:30 p.m., with rotating on-call shifts, and available for emergency call outs. Applicants must reside within 10 miles of Hyrum City Offices.
1. Equipment and maintenance of buildings;
2. Cemetery Sexton duties;
3. Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience: with a backhoe digging around utility lines;
4. Experience in operating a dump truck, road grader, snow plow, and other miscellaneous heavy equipment;
5. Must possess a Class B CDL.
6. Must posses or be able to obtain a Utah Water Distribution Classification Grade III or higher within a year of employment; and
7. Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
Starting Level II a minimum Salary of $18.00 plus per hour depending on qualifications this is a full time benefited position.