Utilities Division ManagerNorth Logan City
North Logan is accepting applications for a Full-Time Utilities Division Manager
Under the supervision of the Public Works Director, the Utilities Division Manager is responsible for the inspection, construction, and maintenance of the City water supply, treatment, production, and distribution systems, as well as the sewer collection systems in compliance with all state laws and programs.
- include four to five (4-5) years of increasing supervisory experience in water and sewer system construction, treatment, maintenance and repair or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be willing to work shift schedules on-call and 24 hour standby.
- Competent in Google drive, word processing, budgeting, reporting, GIS, and communication.
Certifications, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Must possess the required state certifications related to Water Treatment, Distribution Grade IV and Wastewater
- Collections III or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Must possess a valid CDL or ability to obtain within 6 months.
Yearly salary range is $47,800 - $58,200, depending upon experience.