Electro-Tech PLC MechanicPepperidge Farm-Richmond
Electro-Tech PLC Mechanic
- Maintain, program, repair of electrical systems and PLC's in a manufacturing production facility (i.e. Allen Bradley controllers).
- Specific training in electrical systems, PLC's, ladder logic, Arc Flash NFPA 70E training and associate's degree in maintenance mechanics preferred, HS Diploma required.
- Complete work orders, machine repairs, minimize downtime and perform preventive maintenance.
- Pass a general maintenance and electrical systems written and practical test.
- Some weekend and OT work Graveyard shift.
Pay range $29.75 - $31.90 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Specific training in electrical systems, PLC's, understanding of ladder logic, and an associate's degree in maintenance mechanics is preferred.
- General knowledge of maintaining machinery and ability to repair equipment in a fast pace environment is essential.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action