DriverSharp Transportation, Inc.
In 29 years of business, Sharp Transportation has grown from 1 building and a handful of trucks, to a nationwide operation with warehouses and offices throughout the western United States.
We continue to run our operation from a small town in Northern Utah.
We are looking for drivers for Regional, nationwide OTR, and 11 western states.
Over the last year our company has increased our fleet size by over 20% and maintained a retention rate of over 85%! Though we have grown, we work hard to maintain the small town feel of a family owned company.
- All our trucks are replaced every 3 years
- Monthly Mileage and Fuel bonus’. Quarterly Safety Bonus
- APU's and refrigerators in every truck
- People Net Electronic Logs and Drive Cam Cameras
- Annual increases
- Paid Bi-Weekly with bonus checks on the in-between weeks
- Solo Drivers average 10,000-13,000 miles a month with more possible
- Fuel cards- cover Fuel, DEF and Scale Tickets
- Friendly Staff
- Consistent Freight- if you want miles, you’ll get them!
- Pre-planned dispatch = less time at the dock
- Make average $1,000 on driver referrals
- 1-day orientation process
- Medical, Dental after 90 days of employment
- 401K after 30 days employment and we match 4% every payroll
- Sign on bonus $2,000 paid Quarterly over 2 years
- Rider program
- Paid Vacations
- Pet Friendly
**** Opportunity for extra activity pay (optional): Some loads are hand unload (light weight stuff), pays average $300 a trailer unloaded.
Coming back to Utah majority of loads are drop and hook. You don’t sit for a day waiting to unload/ deliver.